- Fees are charged at an hourly or weekly rate (reduction available for full time places), payable weekly or monthly in advance as agreed on the contract. Fees may be paid by bank transfer, cheque or cash.
- Half fee only charged if 4 weeks notice is given for absents of more than 5 days.
- Absences of 5 days or more will be charged HALF FEE provided 4 weeks notice is given
- All other absences will be charged FULL FEE
- EARLY ARRIVALS / LATE PICK UPS not previously arranged WILL be charged an extra half an hour
- Children are accepted on a full or part-time basis, however, a minimum of 2 days: 9 – 3pm are required.
- Fees are subject to change with at least one month’s notice
We will be part of the Government scheme to provide 30 hours free childcare for 3-4 year olds from September 2017 and the new government tax free childcare scheme that is being set up at the moment.
Fees from September 2017
- 0-2 years old: £5.10 per hour
- 2-3 years old: £5.00 per hour
- 3-5 years old: £4.75 per hour
- Breakfast £1.00
- Lunch £2.60
- Tea £1.75
- All snacks and drinks included in hourly rate
- Baby weaning foods or special diets prepared at home £1.00 (if home food needs cold storage/ reheating)
FAMILY INFORMATION AND CHILDCARE FUNDING – MAY 2016
- We take the children on the following local government funding grants up to 15 hours a week from the term after their 3rd birthday.
- This funding is for 38 weeks a year but can be used flexibly throughout the year
- We are also registered to take the government 2 year grant subject to families fulfilling the criteria set by government.