Fees from September 2020
- 0-2 years old: £5.40 per hour
- 2-3 years old: £5.20 per hour
- 3-5 years old: £5.05 per hour
- Breakfast £1.00
- Lunch £2.70
- Tea £1.75, Meal preparation £1.00 (if home food needs cold storage/ reheating)
Fees are charged at an hourly or weekly rate (reduction available for full time places), payable weekly or monthly in advance as agreed on the contract. Fees may be paid by bank transfer, cheque or cash.
Absences of 5 days or more will be charged HALF FEE provided 4 weeks notice is given
All other absences will be charged FULL FEE
EARLY ARRIVALS / LATE PICK UPS not previously arranged WILL be charged an extra half an hour
Children are accepted on a full or part-time basis, however, a minimum of 12 hours over at least 2 days are required.
Fees are subject to change with at least one month’s notice
FAMILY INFORMATION AND CHILDCARE FUNDING
- We take the children on the following local government funding grants up to 30 hours a week from the term after their 3rd birthday.
- This funding is for 38 weeks a year but can be used flexibly throughout the year
- We are also registered to take the government 2 year grant subject to families fulfilling the criteria set by government.